SNC-Neptune Distribution has opened this website “www.sources-alma.fr ” (©SNC Neptune Distribution 2004), for the personal information of its users. Your use of the site is subject to compliance with the general conditions of access and use set out below and all the applicable laws. When you access the site, browse through it and use it, you unreservedly accept these general conditions, which prevail over any other agreement that you may also have with SNC Neptune Distribution.
1. General information
This site is published by: SNC Neptune Distribution
70, avenue des Sources
This site has produced on behalf of SNC Neptune by Doo-it
74 rue Blanche
Publication director of this website : Mr Sébastien BOIE, in his capacity as legal representative of SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION
2. Protection policy on personal data
You can visit this website without giving your identity or any information about yourself. However, within the framework of your proper use of the Website, SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION may be required to collect your personal data. This is the case, for example, in the “Join us” tab in order to send us your application for one of our job offers.
SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION undertakes to comply with the principles set out in the General Regulations relating to the protection of personal data which entered into force on May 25, 2018, for example, the principle of minimizing the collection of personal data, the principle of loyalty, the principle of transparency in the processing of data etc …
In this context, SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION undertakes to collect and process your personal data for the sole purpose of responding to your requests.
- With regards to the contact section, you will be asked for your civility, your first and last name, your postal address and your email address in order to send you, as soon as possible, our responses and comments to your contact request;
- With regard to the join us section, you will be asked to send us your application using the dedicated email address. The personal data transmitted in the context of an application (title, surname and first name, photo, email address, professional references, educational / academic background, etc.) are intended to assess your profile in line with our job offers.
The personal data collected are exclusively intended for SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION and the technical subcontractors of SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION for the purposes of surveys, analyzes, commercial and marketing operations or for the purposes of managing your application.
No commercial exploitation, even partial, of the data collected may be carried out without the prior written consent of SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION.
Regarding the retention period of your personal data:
- In terms of contact / suggestion via the contact section, SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION will keep your data for a maximum of three (3) years.
- Within the framework of the transmission of your application, via the join us section, when SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION refuses the application or does not respond to it, SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION will inform the candidate of its wish to keep its application file to propose, if such a possibility arises, one or more other opportunities better suited to their profile. In the event that the candidate does not request the deletion of his recruitment file, SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION will keep the data collected from the candidate for a maximum period of two (2) years from the last contact.
In addition, SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION may obtain information automatically but which cannot, in any case, be associated with a person. This information (“cookie”) concerns the type of internet browser you use, your computer system and the name of the domain through which you have accessed our site.
In accordance with the French law of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, modified by the law relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data of August 6, 2004 and in application of articles 15 and following of regulation n ° 2016/679, said general regulation relating to the protection of personal data, like any other person concerned, you have the right, at any time to ask SNC NEPTUNE DISTRIBUTION for the possibility of accessing your personal data and exercise your right to rectify and delete your personal data by sending a letter to the address.
Données personnelles – Service Juridique
Le clos des sources
61420 LA FERRIERE BOCHARD
To validly exercise your rights, you must provide a valid ID.
If you feel that your rights are not sufficiently respected, you can contact the CNIL.
3. Hypertext links
The introduction of a hypertext link towards the site www.roxane.fr requires SNC Neptune Distribution’s prior written authorisation. If you wish to set up a hypertext link towards our site, you must therefore contact the Manager of the site www.roxane.fr SNC Neptune Distribution may not in any circumstances be held responsible for the availability of sites that are the subject of a hypertext link from the site www.roxane.fr and may not be held liable for the content, products, services, etc. available on these sites or starting from these sites.
4. Limitation of liability
The user uses the site at his own risk. In no circumstances may SNC Neptune Distribution be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, particularly damage to equipment, loss of data or programmes or financial loss caused by accessing or using this site or any of the sites linked to it. The site content is presented without any guarantees of any kind whatsoever.
5. Applicable law
These General Conditions are subject to French internal law. In the event of a dispute, the French courts will have sole competence.
6. Updating the general conditions
SNC Neptune Distribution reserves the right to modify and update access to the site and the General Conditions at any time. These modifications and updates are imposed on the user, who must therefore read this page regularly to check the General Conditions in force.